Body Transformation: Get Lean Or Bulk Up: For Men & Women Ebook (Digital Download)
By: Paul Nam
Should I bulk up or get toned?
Losing body fat is a greater challenge. You have to restrict carbohydrates, sugars, and caloric intake. In addition, you must increase your basal metabolic rate(BMR) through weight and cardiovascular training. The end results are worth it. Having a lean physique will command respect at the beach.
Building muscle and bulking up is work but it is enjoyable. You can eat more calories and be less restrictive with your diet. The benefits of bulking up are increased confidence, fitting into your clothes better, and lifting heavier weights. Did you know by increasing your muscle mass, you will burn more calories at rest? This is why people who carry more muscle mass can be less restrictive with their diets and still stay lean.
Welcome to Body Transformation: Get Lean Or Bulk Up. This book will have 2 sections. You can bulk up, then cut down to create the ultimate physique. If you just want to get fit and lose weight, use section 1.
Section 1 will feature these following chapter:
* the major nutrients
* understanding the energy equation
* eating for fat loss
* 2 examples of different eating plans for fat loss
* healthy meals under 500 calories
* training guidelines to follow
* goal setting
* a 2 week beginner fat loss training program
* an eight week fat loss training program for men
* an eight week fat loss training program for women
Section 2 will feature the following chapters:
* eating for muscular gains
* the top rules for gaining muscle
* 2 diet examples for gaining muscle
* high caloric protein shake recipes
* goal setting
* training guidelines
* a 2 week beginner training program
* an eight week strength training program for men
* an eight week strength training program for women
Now is the time to create the physique you have always wanted!
Length: 181 pages